Achtergrond

Friday, 13 August 2010

bye bye Prague

The hotel we're in is on Old town square. The perfect way to say goodbye to Prague. I spend most of the time sitting in the window sill, watching the tourists with their maps and cameras, listening to the famous clock tingle, hearing all the murmur, trying not to fall out of the window. This is the view from one of the windows. Tonight I went to the movies one last time with a couple of my best friends. I will miss Prague a ton, and my Prague friends even more. Love you all!


Romke and Olav sitting in "my" spot.

One other thing on my “to do list before leaving Prague” was: making a trip with one of those old timer cars through Prague. Absolutely very touristy, absolutely a lot of fun! Last weekend Kors made a surprise visit to Prague, and he treated us on a ride in a Tatra from 1920 (If I’m right).