Last week we had our farewell party. We went to a restaurant in a park in Prague and had a band playing. We rented a bouncy castle for the kids, which was a big success. The weather was perfect, not too hot (the day before it was about 30 C, 86F) and no rain. There was a big grass area for the kids to run around, and some trees to climb. In total we had 64 kids, and about 75 adults. I heard the food was good, although I didn’t had the time to taste it, too busy chatting with everybody. A friend of mine told me because it is still at least a month off before we leave, it felt more like a party rather than a farewell party. And that’s exactly how I felt and would put it to words. We had a great time with all our friends, and only two times I was close to crying. I took pictures of every person who was there, and so I can make a nice photo book to remember our Prague friends. Thanks for coming everyone!