Achtergrond

Saturday, 18 September 2010

sudoku

Today I finished my first sudoku ever! I’m very proud of myself, despite the level was “very gentle” in a “sudoko for kids” book. I had never tried it, didn’t even know how it worked other than that you had to fill in numbers. Because I was bored I tried one in the newspaper a couple of days ago. It took me 3 hours before throwing the paper in the bin and shouting: “it’s just impossible, they must have made a mistake”. Maybe I get the hang of it now, and it will go faster from now on. Maybe…

Romke is very happy to have an English language newspaper again in this country. He loves to read newspapers, and is happy to pay for it although to my opinion if you have an internet connection you don’t need one.

We also have the channels CNN, BBC news, Fox news and Bloomberg on television. The rest of the channels is absolute worthless. Although the kids love to watch Arabic spoken Bob the Builder/ Thomas the Tank engine etc. It doesn’t bother them it’s Arabic, just like it didn’t bother them to watch children series in Czech.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the boys. I still don’t have my driver license, so I have to work with taxi’s. Not very convenient at all… But what can you do…